Machanists Revenge Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One year down

Go down

One year down Empty One year down

Post by machanist Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:28 am

As of today, Machanists Revenge forum is one year old!

-Machanists Revenge started out as an idea by one person, an idea for a small flash movie involving a dragon and an evil cyborg with plans of world domination. Of course this movie never made it out of the studio and eventually the idea was forgotten; only to be rediscovered two or three years later as part of a game series.
This game series ("machanists revenge", machanists revenge 2", "machanists revenge: easter special" and "machanists revenge advance: part one") were the basis for this forum, until it was realised the public were not interested in a few beta RPG's and the forum took on a more generic approach.
The old forum (www.machanistsr.proboard67.com) was the basis for this forum and gave the idea of what to aim for.
It has been a difficult year persuading members to join or rejoin and the website (www.freewebs.com/machanistsrevenge) is still yet to be started properly.

I would like to thank all the people who have made this year a pleasant enough one, for many more to come Suspect
Have a good one
-machanist

note: I have a surprise coming (although I won't tell you what) so stick around Twisted Evil
machanist
machanist
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2006-11-23

Machanists Revenge character summary
alias: the machanist
HP:
One year down Left_bar_bleue100/100One year down Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
current game: -=Operation World Domination=-

http://www.freewebs.com/machanistsrevenge

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum