Machanists Revenge Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Operation World Domination [cancelled]

Go down

Operation World Domination [cancelled] Empty Operation World Domination [cancelled]

Post by machanist Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:20 pm

Lets kick off the first forum game.

"Operation World Domination"
Anyone can join but we will only start once 5 people sign up (excluding me)

How to play
This is basically a fan-fic... without the fan. It will be written in 3rd person and either full novel or script wording.

Game Information
Period: Modern
Start date: 21/06/2004
Teams: - Justice team (Consists of heroes protecting earth)
- Machanists team (Evil team bent on world domination)
- Nega-team (Evil team opposing both justice and machanist teams)
Starting place: Justice team - America, Earth
Machanists team - Lukeoria, Machanite
Nega-team - Earth (varied)
Game type: Adventure (more of an interactive story)
Dice: Not needed

-Starting soon-

This game has been cancelled due to the lack of people.

Last edited by machanist on Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:53 pm; edited 4 times in total
machanist
machanist
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2006-11-23

Machanists Revenge character summary
alias: the machanist
HP:
Operation World Domination [cancelled] Left_bar_bleue100/100Operation World Domination [cancelled] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
current game: -=Operation World Domination=-

http://www.freewebs.com/machanistsrevenge

Back to top Go down

Operation World Domination [cancelled] Empty Re: Operation World Domination [cancelled]

Post by machanist Mon May 21, 2007 10:50 pm

OK.
Here is the first part of the story, showing the different types of scripting.
When the correct amount of people join... We shall begin.

-the beginning-
[Novel wording]

A storm had errupted over the Lukeorian mountain range, thunder barked and lightning ricoched between the volcanoes, all of which in a deep slumber, unaffected by the crashes around them.
The noise had penetrated all the gaps in the range, even in one hollowed mountain, where deep inside something was happening.

"YES!" an enthusiastic scream sounded amidst the dark room, "I can't believe I finally beat the level on this video game!"
A slight beeping sound was heard and a small metalic sphere floated into the room, paused by the only light source of the holovid in the room, then proceeded to slide apart, the two hemisperes moving away from each other, presenting more smooth metal and several unsequenced, blinking lights. "Sir", the robot emmited in a single, binaric tone, "We have taken over the PDC controlled weapons base".
A figure came from the shadows, twisted and metalic, though clearly human. His long brown hair came down to his shoulders, covering parts of his face, embedded with metal, completely covering one eye and half of his nose. A red light stood where his eye should be, flickering slightly, staring coldly and cruely, contradicting his real eye.
His clothes were cheap and torn exposing mainly flesh but also sleek metal. His right arm had become completely metallic and had a 'multi-extension unit' currently being a robotic hand, at its end.
Despite being twisted now it was not difficult to tell he had once been good looking, but from the amount of technology he had created, he was clearly a genius.

"That’s good news", he breathed In relief, "now, what is the progress of my shuttle?"
With a whirr the small sphere announced "Shuttle at hull completion, internal circuits embedded, primary engines online, hyperspace engines commencing final construction and awaiting startup code, total completion progress 97.625%"
A loud snap opened a hatch on the robot and an interactive screen slid out, displaying a red background and a large title 'code:'.
The figure took a black pen and wrote on the pad before it slid back into the robot and the hatch closed.
"entered 2.8.1.6.5.6.9, confirmed, thank you machanist"

[Enter the script]
The small robot drifts out of the room.
Machanist: Now that I have succeeded with the first phase, I can begin the next part of my plan.
Moves over to the table and unrolls a blueprint.
Machanist: Now, how many now? I---
Beeping comes from a nearby radio
Machanist: What now!?
turns a dial which increases the radio's volume
Radio: Bzaap--- This is a call to all major Assimilants of Lukeoria (Authors note: equivalent of secretary of state In usa). A meeting will be held at date 2713965 to discuss several important issues... Be there. bzaap-----
Machanist: Hmmm…. I guess this could be my chance to show them,Shouts into an intercom PREPARE THE SHUTTLE FOR ORBIT CONDITIONS, LOAD WITH B-1W3 NITROGENETIC DESTABALISERS.
Now my plan can proceed, soon ALL of Lukeoria will be MINE! Evil laugh
machanist
machanist
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2006-11-23

Machanists Revenge character summary
alias: the machanist
HP:
Operation World Domination [cancelled] Left_bar_bleue100/100Operation World Domination [cancelled] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
current game: -=Operation World Domination=-

http://www.freewebs.com/machanistsrevenge

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum